- This event has passed.
Claudio Radaelli will give an online lecture on April 8th at 9 PM CET on evidence-based policy. The class is composed of students of the Collegio Ghisleri, one of the oldest collegio in Pavia and co-funder of the Scuola Superiore IUSS.
The two hours conversation with the students will revolve around some key questions that touch upon the role of science and policy:
- What is evidence-based policy and why do we need it?
- What has evidence-based policy achieved so far? How to improve it?
- What are the limitations of evidence-informed and evidence-based policy?
- What role scientists should play in the policy process?
- How can a new generation of scientists be empowered by the findings of research in this field?