- This event has passed.
Claudio Radaelli joins the symposium ‘Living with Corona’ organized by the Institute for Advanced Studies (IHS) of Vienna with a contribution to the roundtable Institutionalizing Science Advice.
The roundtable brings an international perspective to the discussion on the use of evidence during fast-changing crisis.
In times when important decisions are taken with rather short notice, the use of evidence-based policy instruments finds and regain a central role in policy-making. The questions addressed are thus related to understanding how policy-makers learn and make use of evidence in dynamic situations.
The roundtable is chaired by Dr. Thomas König (IHS)
The Discussants are:
- David Budtz-Pedersen (Aalborg University)
- Anne Glover (Aberdeen University) TBC
- Katharina T. Paul (Vienna University)
- Claudio Radaelli (University College London)
- Thomas Starlinger (Präsidentschaftskanzlei)
To attend, please follow this link: https://go.ihs.ac.at/LebenMitCoronaRoundtable1